61) Chemically soap is?
62) Lipids are?
(A) Long chain fatty acid esters
(B) Long chain sulphonic acid esters
(C) Polymeric hydrocarbons
(D) Polymeric aldehydes
63) Production of chlorofluorocarbons (CFC) gas is used in which of the following domestic products?
(C) Cooking gas
64) Firdous Al Hikmat Fe Ilmul Kemia was written by
(B) Jabir bin Haiyan
(C) Khand bin Yazeed
(D) Buali Sina
65) Ammonia was obtained from urine by
(C) Jabir bin Haiyan
66) Madam Curie is famous for his work in the field of
(B) Nuclear chemistry
(C) Analytical chemistry
(D) Organic chemistry
67) Who was first to prepare sulphuric acid?
(D) Jabir Bin Hayan
68) Dalton's atomic theory gave the concept of
69) When radioactive rays are passed through air or any gas, they cause it to
70) The elements in the first period of the periodic table are
(A) Hydrogen and helium
(B) Hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, and oxygen
(C) Hydrogen, helium, and carbon
(D) Hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen