1) Alex started walking towards South after walking 15 metres he turned to the left and walked 15 metres. He again turned to his left and walked 15 metres. How far is he from his original position and in which direction?
(A) 15 metres North
(B) 15 metres South
(C) 15 metres East
(D) None of these
2) Nitin faces towards East. Turning to his right he walks 50 metres and then turning to his left, he walks 50 metres. After this he turns to his right and walks 50 metres. Again he turns to his right and walks 100 metres. Finally he turns to his right and walks 100 metres. Now in what direction is he from his starting point?
3) If South-East becomes North and North-East becomes West and all the rest directions are changed in the same manner, then what will be the direction for West?
4) If Rahim moves 20 metres in East direction and then turns to his left and then moves 15 metres and then he turns to his right and moves 25 metres. After this he turns to his right and moves 15 metres. Now how far is he from his starting point?
(A) 0 metre
(B) 40 metres
(C) 50 metres
(D) 45 metres
5) Amit starts from his office facing west and walks 100 metres straight then takes a right turn and walks 100 metres. Further he takes a left turn and walks 50 metres. In which direction is Amit now from the starting point?
6) A station directress drives a car for 15 Km to the West from the radio-station. Then she turns left and goes 10 Km. After this she turns right and goes for 18 Km. Now in which direction is she going?
7) Which of the following turning sequences will make one who started walking towards East walk towards South?
(A) Left, Left, Left
(B) Left, Left, Right
(C) Right, Right, Right
(D) Left, Right, Left
8) Rani and Shamim started from a place X. Rani went West and Shamim went North, both travelling with the same speed. After sometime both turned their left and walked a few steps. If they again turned to their left, in which directions the faces of Rani and Shamim will be with respect to X.
(A) North and East
(B) North and West
(C) West and North
(D) East and South